Monday, September 12, 2011

Tata Nano car caught fire - Caution


“Please circulate, don’t risk you life to save a few bucks”
 
This car was recalled due to a  “manufacturing defect”  few year ago
The issue is still not sorted out ?????
 

a few mins after Prasadhi stepped out of the Nano cab, it blew up right outside our Mackinonns building office.  Fire starting from the back where the tank is.

This vehicle was apparently recalled a few years back due to this same reason, looks like the issue wasn't sorted out.

Dear All,

Today morning I took a budget taxi (a Tata Nano) and came to work. After I got down from the cab it couldn't  even go 100m, it caught on fire.
Luckily the driver was able to jump out of the car but if I was seated behind I wouldn't have escaped.

Please pass the massage and tell your loved ones not to use these cabs as some parties are already trying to cover the story..
See the pictures below.


[]
[]

[]

No comments:

My Donations